Toddlers are at a wonderful age of questions and discovery. Talking positively to your children during hair time, is fundamental in making it fun. As they grow more curious about the things around them they will start to ask you what you are doing to their hair and this is a great opportunity to teach, teach, teach. Here are just a few great topics to teach them:
- Teach them that they look wonderful
- Teach them that hair is a great way to express themselves
- Teach them that appearances matter because the first thing people learn about you is how you look.
- Teach them that it is important to have patience
- Teach them about the products you are using and what they do
- Teach them that not everyone will look like them and that sometimes they may make comments that make them uncomfortable but no matter what they say they are beautiful